CRUX SOOGM16A GM Truck/SUV Harness for Retention of Select Factory FunctionsSOOGM 16A
The CRUX SOOGM-16A is designed to allow for the installation of after-market radios while retaining functionality of OnStar, Bose® Amplified and Non-Amplified Systems, Chime and Accessory features in General Motors Trucks/SUVs. Also retains steering wheel controls.
- Easy Plug-and-Ready Connections.
- Retains Steering Wheel Controls via built-in, pre-programmed interface.
- Retains Factory Bluetooth in Vehicles 2008-upwards if equipped with new OnStar Device.
- Retains Factory OnStar.
- Retains Factory Warning Chimes.
- Works with Non-Bose and BOSE amplified systems.
- Retains Rear Seat Entertainment, Audio/Video. Requires Cable #CRUX2333A (sold separately).
- Retains Back-up Camera.
- Retains Independently-controlled Dual-zone functions.
Notes: Does not retain the factory XM.
- 2007-204 Escalade
- 2007-2013 Sierra 2500-3500
- 2007-2014 Yukon
- 2007-2013 Avalanche
- 2007-2014 Silverado 2500-3500
- 2007-2014 Suburban
- 2007-2014 Tahoe