ND-DVR100 Pioneer Dash CameraND-DVR100
- Full High Definition Video Resolution
- Parking Mode
- 2.0" LCD Screen
- 3.5-meter car charger power cable
The ND-DVR100 dash camera, a useful tool that can monitor driver performance, and show speed, direction, and more. For anyone who drives, regardless of how near or far, the ND-DVR100 is a must-own product.
How it Functions
How it Fits
The compact ND-DVR100 is designed for unobtrusive mounting behind or next to the rearview mirror.* This design integrates cleanly into the vehicle interior, preserves the driver’s view of the road, and places the camera as high as possible to maximize the camera’s recording field of view. The unit is easy to install and detach, features a 114-degree viewing angle and an adjustable tilt camera lens to accommodate various windshield angles and mounting positions.
* Do not install this product in your vehicle if its location or use would obstruct the driver's clear view of the road or the operation of any vehicle airbag. It is also the driver’s responsibility to know and comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the driving location, including, for example, passenger privacy rights, and not to use the device in any location where its installation or use is prohibited.
- Dual mode operation:
Driving mode: When the vehicle is moving, the camera captures seamless and continuous recording of video clip files, with three available sensitivity settings for impact detection. When triggered, the camera stores the video clip in an Event folder so that it is not overwritten and is available for later access.
Parking mode: When the vehicle is parked, the camera initiates standby mode. Recording automatically begins during this mode if the G-sensor detects an impact or motion is detected in front of the camera.
- Video resolution: Full High Definition
- Screen size: 2.0” LCD
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions- 2-3/8” x 2-5/8” x 1-1/2”