PAC SWIRC Steering Wheel Control InterfaceSWIRC
- Retains steering wheel control functions when replacing the factory radio
- Retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected
- Control functions such as volume, mode and track on most Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Blaupunkt, Jensn, Dual, Advent, OEM, Valor and Visteon radios equipped with a wired remote control input
- Not compatible with Kenwood models: KDC-X598, KDC-BT318U, KDCBT-758-HD, KDCBT-558U & KDC-X798. These models must be used with the SWI-CP5.
- Clarion model CZ500 does not support remote Bluetooth controls
- Pioneer radios with Bluetooth feature, the steering wheel controls will not adjust the phone call volume. The phone call volume must be adjusted on the face of the radio. This is a limitation of the radio not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer.
- Only the AVIC-Z110BT, Z120BT, Z130BT, Z140BH and the AVIC-X920BT, X930BT, X940BT will support the Voice Recognition function via wired remote input
CHECK http://pac-audio.com/swi-guide FOR COMPATIBLE VEHICLES AND APPLICATION GUIDE